Thursday, October 11, 2007

What to do, what to do....


Josh and I are having a hard time right now. Would appreciate any prayers for what we are to do...his time is drawing near to be done in the Army, but we've had some circumstances come up that we didnt' really expect. Some family issues and such. Anyhow, we're not really sure what's to come, but whatever we decide it has to be soon. Our time is up very shortly. I don't really know what else to write at this point b/c this thought is completely consuming my mind.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big prayers for you guys that everything gets resolved soon! (((HUGS)))

Steph said...

Tons of prayers and hugs for you! I hope it all gets resolved and you make the best choice for all of you.

Becki said...

Thoughts and prayers coming your way...

gail said...

To sound like a broken record, thoughts and prayers your way. Everything works out.

The Mommy said...

Praying for you guys!!! XOXO

Tiffany said...

Definitely!

Valerie said...

Can never have enough prayers, so I'm in too. If you need me for anything you know how to reach me. Love ya!