Saturday, September 22, 2007

Blaming poor Hannah

There are so many things I would love to write about now, but time is short. Imagine that. Just wanted to say that today we went to a friend's house and Josh brought up how Hannah had became the stinky fart queen and how they smell like rotten eggs, all the while holding her up and sniffing, just to check.

On the way home he tells me that she didn't actually do it, it was him and he had to cover it up b/c E got up and walked across the room. OMG. Poor Hannah is getting blamed for her daddy's rankness. First it was the dogs, now it's our baby.

12 comments:

Andria said...

omg! Josh!!!!! That is hilarious!!!

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

That Josh sure is a stinker.

gail said...

Naughty Josh, to the corner with you!

Valerie said...

Josh, you need to learn to claim your sh*#! :.)

barbie~jean said...

haaaa... well jaime one positive outlook on this one, whenever you are somewhere else outside of home, josh can hold hannah the whole time and blame the stinks on her but you can have the last laugh since you will have your hands free to do whatever you so choose and relax to visit and chat.
as a matter of fact make sure before you go visiting that josh has extra gas producing stuff to eat...chuckle.

Amy Anderson said...

That's awesome. I love Josh.

Steph said...

Poor Hannah! Naughty Josh!!

Becki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LOL, poor Hannah. Her daddy sure is a stinker!

slightlyused said...

Now I blame Josh for me spraying my monitor with soda.
That was hilarious!

Becki said...

That is too funny!! She'll love hearing about that in a few years, eh?
I tagged you on my blog for something amusing, whenever you've got a few minutes to waste! hahaha
It's here.

Tiffany said...

They do that sometimes! Poor babes! My BIL did that and blamed their new puppy. Men, I tell ya!